Florida Craniofacial Institute has implemented the following precautions to protect our patients and team:
- All patients will be screened with a questionnaire, temperature checks, and O2 saturations at the front door.
- All patients will be given hand sanitizer and required to wear a mask.
- All team members will be required to wear masks when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the waiting area by dividing it into 3 areas.
- Patients will be asked to fill out necessary paperwork prior to visiting Florida Craniofacial Institute.
- Florida Craniofacial Institute has installed ionizers and HEPA filters in the HVAC system.
- There will be separate UV sterilizers to be used for thorough decontamination of exam rooms.
- We have installed negative pressure air filtration units in 2 surgical rooms, to allow for 3 layer filtration as well as UV air sterilization during any procedures that may produce aerosols.
- Increased PPE will be provided by Florida Craniofacial Institute for team members, including N95 masks, ½ Face Respirators, and PAPR Respirators to be utilized depending on the procedures performed.
- Increased disinfection of facility, waiting room, bathroom and common areas.